Take your Polaris Ranger 700/800 to the edge with High Lifter’s 3” Signature Series Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. High Lifter's engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? An easy-to-install, bolt-on lift that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 3” Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
This kit contains alignment cones for 10mm bolts for use with factory tie rod/rod ends and OEM bolts If you have upgraded or plan to upgrade to our Pro Series Tie Rod/Rack End kit, see notes below.
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
- Zinc plated
- Front and rear lift
- Clear-coated High Lifter name plate
High Lifter's Steering Stops (RANGER-SSK) are a must-have for Ranger Lift Kit owners. The Steering Stops helps reduce the turn radius and can help prevent breaking an axle. Click HERE to add a set of Steering Stops to your order today!
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4 EPS
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 HD 4x4
2011 Polaris Ranger 800 CREW 4x4
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 CREW 4x4
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2009 Polaris Ranger 700 HD EFI 4x4
2009 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 HD 4x4
2010 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4 EPS
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 HD 4x4
2012 Polaris Ranger 800 CREW 4x4
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2013 Polaris Ranger 800 CREW 4x4
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 4x4
2014 Polaris Ranger 800 CREW 4x4
- 1.5" spacers are recommended, but a MINIMUM of a 1" wheel spacer is required on the front if you are running 12" diameter factory or aftermarket wheels for the wheel to clear the tie rod with the alignment cones installed. If you are running wide tires a 1.5" or wider spacer may be required depending on the width of the tire for tire to shock clearance at full lock steering. You can add wheel spacers by clicking HERE.
- New Rear Heavy Duty CV Axles are recommended for the 2011-2014 Ranger models before installing ANY brand of lift kit. The 2011-2014 model rangers have lighter duty rear axles than previous year models and are more prone to breakage.
- High Lifter's Pro Series Alignment Kit (PSAK-1) is REQUIRED if you own or are buying PLK800R-50 or ANY brand of Ranger lift kit and have upgraded or are upgrading to the Pro Series Ranger Tie Rod/Rack End Kit. This kit also upgrades from the OEM 10mm bolt to a 1/2" Gr. 8 bolt to match the heavy duty heim joint in our Tie Rod/Rack End Kit. The alignment kit comes with 2 alignment cones and all hardware required to upgrade both sides of the Ranger.