Polaris Ranger 500/700 IRS (06-09) 2" Lift Kit - High Lifter
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
Take your Polaris Ranger 500/700 IRS to the edge with High Lifter’s 2” Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. High Lifter's engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? An easy-to-install, bolt-on lift that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 2” Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
- Zinc plated
- Front and rear lift
2009 Polaris Ranger 700 CREW 4x4
2008 Polaris Ranger 700 CREW 4x4
2008 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
2007 Polaris Ranger 700 4x4
2008 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4
2007 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4
2006 Polaris Ranger 500 EFI 4x4
Does not fit:
- Any new body style 2009 Ranger or the 2010 Ranger Crew.
- Straight axle Polaris Rangers
See part #PLK800R-50 for 2009 Polaris Ranger 700 I.R.S. (non-crew models)