Polaris Ranger 400/500/800/EV (09-14) 2" Lift Kit - High Lifter
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
Take your Polaris Ranger 400/500/800/EV to the edge with High Lifter’s 2” Signature Series Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. High Lifter's engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? The Signature Series Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 2” Signature Series Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
No other lift kit on the market can match the robust and rugged design of the Signature Series Lift Kit!
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- High Lifter logo precision laser cut into each kit
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
- Zinc plated
- Front and rear lift
This kit fits Polaris Mid-Size Rangers with front struts only. This does not fit full-size Rangers with front upper and lower control arms with shocks.
Polaris Ranger 400 (09-14)
Polaris Ranger 500 & Ranger Crew 500 Mid-Size Only (11-13)
Polaris Ranger 800 Mid-Size Only (13-14)
Polaris Ranger EV Electric (10-14)
- You must upgrade the front factory CV axles to Heavy Duty axles.
- 1.5" wheel spacers are required in the rear if you run factory wheels with a lift kit installed. ATV & UTV Wheel Spacers (1"-2.5")