Easy Monthly Payments with Affirm
Extreme Snorkels has teamed up with Affirm to offer easy financing – without any catch. There are no gimmicks like deferred interest or hidden fees, so the total you see at checkout is always what you actually pay.
Provide some basic information and get a real time decision to split your purchase into 3, 6, or 12 monthly payments starting at 0% APR. Plus, you can find out your terms without affecting your credit score.
HOW IT WORKS
Fill Your Cart
Shop our website and add your favorite ATV/UTV products to your cart.
Select Affirm at Checkout
Enter all billing and shipping info at checkout and then select Affirm as payment option.
Choose How to Pay
Select your payment plan, then confirm your loan.
Receive Order & Pay Over Time
Grab your package off your doorstep and get to installing. Ride Now and Pay Later!
AFFIRM FAQSFor additional information, please visit Affirm’s Help Center.
What is Affirm?
- Affirm is a financing company that strives to keep you out of unhealthy debt by providing fair, transparent credit so you can pay over time for the things you love. Affirm offers affordable monthly payments at a pace you choose—usually 3, 6, or 12 months—so you're in control. From day one, you know how long you'll pay, and you know how much you'll pay because we never charge late fees or other hidden fees.
Does Affirm charge additional fees?
- No. That means no late fees, no prepayment fees, no annual fees, and no fees to open or close your account. Your APR may be different depending on your creditworthiness. The exact terms that apply to your purchase will be given when you checkout with Affirm.
Will my personal data be protected?
- Absolutely. Protecting your data is our top priority. We meet all industry standards for protecting your personal information. Affirm’s policies safeguard the collection, use, and disclosure of your information.
Will my credit score be affected by checking my eligibility?
- No. Checking your eligibility for financing through Affirm will never affect your credit score.
Why wasn’t my purchase approved?
- We’re sorry your application couldn’t be approved at this time. There are a variety of reasons this might have occurred. Please check your inbox for an email with more information about why your application wasn’t approved.
Why buy with Affirm?
Buy and receive your purchase now, and pay for it over time. This allows you to split up the price of your purchase into fixed payment amounts that fit your monthly budget. If Affirm approves you for a loan, Affirm discloses your loan terms before you make your purchase. You'll know exactly how much you'll owe each month, the number of payments you must make, and the total amount of interest you'll be paying over the course of the loan. Affirm does not charge hidden fees.
The application process is secure and in real-time. Affirm asks you for a few pieces of information. After you provide this information, Affirm will notify you of the loan amount you're approved for, the interest rate, and the number of months you will have to pay off your loan, all within seconds.
You don't need to have a credit card to make a purchase.
Affirm bases its loan decision not only on your credit score, but also on several other data points about you. You may be eligible for Affirm financing even if you don't have an extensive credit history.
Affirm will send you email and SMS reminders in advance of your upcoming payment. You can also enable “Auto-pay” to schedule automatic monthly payments on your loan.
Note: Your rate will be 0% APR or 10–36% APR based on credit, and is subject to an eligibility check. For example, a $700 purchase might cost $72.21/mo over 12 months at 15% APR. Payment options through Affirm are provided by these lending partners: affirm.com/lenders. Options depend on your purchase amount, and a down payment may be required.