Protecting your Can-Am Renegade Gen 2 engine, belt, and venting points from mud and water ingestion is essential when riding in harsh areas.
These snorkel kits are designed to relocate the factory air and belt intake points, and the belt exhaust point from under the plastics to a higher location. By doing this, clean fresh air is supplied to the engine to keep it running in the event of mud or water crossings, and also prevents the belt from slipping.
- This kit utilizes 2" piping for the Air Intake and CVT Inlet and Outlet
- This kit has risers that are left unglued, so you can design your risers many ways for a look that works with your setup
- This kit come mostly assembled and glued for easy install
- This is a full and complete snorkel kit
- Extra vent line for extending factory venting points
- Detailed color instructions with pictures
- No tuning required.
- These snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install these kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
Can-Am Renegade Gen 2 models* (2012-2022)
*500, 570, 800, 850, & 1000