Polaris RZR XP 1000/Turbo SuperATV High Clearance Trailing Arms
- Usually ships same or the following day
- Free Shipping
Designed to Push the Limits
Your Polaris RZR XP 1000/Turbo doesn’t like to compromise and neither do you. With SuperATV’s High Clearance Rear Trailing Arms, you can forget about compromise. These trailing arms are a triple threat of strength, style, and performance—everything you want in one package. SuperATV makes these trailing arms with high strength-to-weight ratio steel for the structure, gussets, and mounting tabs. Add to that the 2” of extra ground clearance and you have trailing arms that clear more obstacles, take harder hits, and let you put the pedal down with confidence.
These trailing arms are made with 1/8” thick steel plating and 3/16” gussets, but that’s not the whole story. Top-of-the-line steel alloy is used which has a much higher strength-to-weight ratio than the steel you’re used to. It’s more than double the strength of plain carbon steel and significantly stronger than chromoly steel.
They’re stronger by design with beefed up shock mounts and a sway bar mount that’s built into the middle of the arms. These trailing arms have a lifetime warranty, but you’re not going to need it. Just try to prove us wrong.
Style for the Demanding Rider
These aren’t just strong and practical, they’ve got the goods where it counts—style. The boxed design and circle cutouts let everyone know that these are anything but stock. They’re head-turners because we know that looking good is just as important as everything else, and these arms are the complete package.
- Boxed design
- Made from 1/8” heavy-duty steel plating and 3/16” gussets
- Uses high strength-to-weight ratio steel alloy—stronger than chromoly
- High clearance design for 2” more ground clearance
- Reinforced shock and sway bar mounts
- Powder coated for maximum durability
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP Turbo : 2016+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 Turbo : 2016+
NOTE: Not compatible with SuperATV Hex Billet Sway Bar Links (SBL-P-RZR1K) or with Walker Links.