Honda Talon 1000 Snorkel Kit - Triangle ATV
- Usually ships within 1-3 business days
- Free Shipping
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your Honda Talon 1000X/1000R. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, crankcase, front differential, rear differential, air box, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using two - 2" riser setup with two fabricated steel riser plates to hold the risers firmly in position.
This snorkel kit opens up the factory hole in the airbox to allow a true 4” of air flow versus the stock size of 2 ¾”. The reason for this is to give the Talon more air and a balanced look of the snorkels. With this kit you will find all the necessary parts and instructions to protect vital systems including:
Fuel Tank Vent
Coolant Overflow bottle
- (2) 2” Schedule 40 PVC Risers
- Custom fabricated steel riser mounting plates
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking)
- Detailed VIDEO instructions
- Snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
- It should be noted that this kit requires trimming of the factory plastic in order to achieve installation.
- There is a no return policy on all snorkel kits so please read full description.
Honda Talon 1000X/1000R, 2 & 4 seat models (2019-2022)