Honda Rancher 350 4x4 (00-06) Front Disc Brake Kit
- Usually ships same or the following day
- Free Shipping
This Honda Rancher 350 Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit is exactly what you need if you are looking to replace those high-maintenance, unreliable stock drum brakes!
If you ride in a lot of harsh conditions, you have quickly noticed that the seals on the factory drums do not hold up well and allow dirt, grit, mud, and water to enter and eat up your brake pads and wheel cylinders. Of course you can go the cheaper route and buy new pads, IF, your wheel cylinders are still in working condition. However, once you hit the mud and water again those new pads will quickly wear out.
These kits are the easiest and most affordable kit on the market. This is the same style kit that is now integrated on the newer machines. Your Honda is going to last forever, invest now and get the braking power you need!
- Requires no welding or modifications to your ATV
- Easy installation which can be done with simple, everyday hand tools.
- Comes with all necessary hardware
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Sintered bronze pads for extended life
Click here for Installation Instructions
Honda Rancher 350 4WD MODELS ONLY (2000-2006)
Note: You must have 12" wheels installed on your ATV for properly caliper clearance.