Honda Rancher 350 (00-06) Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit
- Usually ships same or the following day
- Free Shipping
This Honda Rancher 350 Rear Disc Brake Conversion Kit is exactly what you need if you are looking to replace the high-maintenance, unreliable stock rear drum brakes!
If you ride in a lot of harsh conditions, you have quickly noticed that the seals on the factory drum does not hold up well and allow dirt, grit, mud, and water to enter and eat up your brake pads and wheel cylinder. Of course you can go the cheaper route and buy new pads, IF, your wheel cylinders are still in working condition. However, once you hit the mud and water again those new pads will quickly wear out.
Your Honda is going to last forever, invest now and get the braking power you need!
- Requires no welding or modifications to your ATV
- Easy installation which can be done with simple, everyday hand tools.
- Comes with all necessary hardware
- Easy-to-follow instructions
- Sintered bronze pads for extended life
Pair these with the Honda ATV Front Disc Brake Conversion Kit for the ultimate stopping power!
Honda Rancher 350 (2000-2006)
- You must have 12" or larger wheels installed on your ATV for properly caliper clearance.
- Will not fit models with drum brakes near the center of the rear axle. Only fits models with drum brake on the far right side of the rear axle area. (SEE PICS BELOW)