2500 lb. ATV/UTV Winch (Wireless & Rope) - SuperATV Black Ops
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
The Ultimate ATV Winch
When you’re out on the trail, miles from the road, you have to trust your own grit to get you and your quad through every mud hole and washout. When that’s not enough, you need a winch you can rely on. With SuperATV’s 2500 Lb. Black Ops Winch, you get the compact power your ATV or lightweight side-by-side needs to pull out of any situation and get back to riding. Now there’s nothing that can stop you.
Waterproof and Rugged
This 12V winch is made for the way you ride. The steel planetary gears are built to get the job done, and they’re sealed in a waterproof case. Add that to the waterproof solenoid and that makes this one of the most reliable off-road winches you can get. You can count on this winch even when you’re going deep in mud, creeks, and bogs. It’s finished with a 50' synthetic rope that’s rated to 2500 lb., won’t corrode like steel, and is easy to handle. It’s tough because you need it to work every time you hit the button.
The Complete Package
We pack this SuperATV winch kit with everything you need to hit the trail. It includes a free handlebar rocker switch and a wireless remote for convenience you can’t get elsewhere. It’s complete with a rope stopper, pull strap, hook kit, fairlead, and more. Whether you’re in need of ATV recovery or getting pulled out of a bad situation, our Black Ops Winch is what you need.
- 2500 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Handlebar rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge wiring and waterproof solenoid
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—4.3” (109 mm)
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions
- The universal mounting plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a "winch ready" ATV/UTV. We have many custom mounting plates built specifically for your machine which can be purchased here: Winch Mounting Plates
- Make sure the winch will fit your ATV/UTV, some machines have tight mounting spaces.