Yamaha Wolverine (16-18) Power Steering Kit
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
EZ-STEER power steering kit for the Yamaha Wolverine 700 is the most advanced kit on the market. Designed to make your ride better, EZ-STEER drastically reduces steering effort allowing for longer more enjoyable rides. Along with enhanced steering, power steering will virtually eliminate bump steer and provide a smooth and consistent ride.
Unlike other kits, EZ-STEER has sealed input and output shaft as well as a unique injection molded Control Box seal guaranteeing a 100% watertight kit. What does this mean for you? Submerge, pressure wash, or hose- our sealed circuit board is guaranteed to keep you going.
Each EZ-STEER design endures rigorous testing to ensure the highest customer satisfaction in the industry. Maneuver through the rocks and technical terrain with more control. Speed through uneven terrain without wheel jerk. Dominate the mud holes and come out with ease.
- Reduces Steering Effort
- Reduces Unwanted Steering Feedback
- Compact Control Box For Easier Mounting And Installation
- NO Soldering Required For EZ-Steer Wiring
- Sealed Input and Output Shafts
- Watertight Control Box And Connectors
- Yamaha Wolverine : 2016-2018
- Yamaha Wolverine EPS : 2017
- Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec : 2016-2017
- Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS : 2016-2018
- Yamaha Wolverine R-Spec EPS SE : 2016-2017
NOTE: Does not fit X2 or X4 Wolverine models
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry’s best warranty to go with it. Each EZ Steer Power Steering kit that SuperATV manufactures carries a 3 year warranty against manufacturing defects. SuperATV warrants to the original purchaser that (a) the mechanical components of the EZ Steer Power Steering will be free of defects and (b) the electrical components will be free of defects.
For the period of 0-12 months, each EZ Steer component will have a free replacement. For the period of 13-36 months there will be a $50 charge for replacement parts.