Polaris Sportsman 500 (05-13) High Lifter 2" Lift Kit
- Free Shipping
Take your Polaris Sportsman 500 to the edge with High Lifter’s 2” Signature Series Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. High Lifter's engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? The Signature Series Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 2” Signature Series Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and zinc plated for durability and reliability in any environment.
This kit contains a set of front spring spacers!
No other lift kit on the market can match the robust and rugged design of the Signature Series Lift Kit!
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- High Lifter logo precision laser cut into each kit
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
- Zinc plated for durability
- Front and rear lift
- Be sure to always check CV boot clearance at strut housing during installation as you may have to grind the aluminum strut housing to create sufficient clearance for CV boots (even if you're running stock CV axles).
- For 2011+ models Heavy Duty Rear Axles are REQUIRED to properly install this kit.
- This kit does not fit the Polaris X2 models.
2008 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO EFI
2006 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO EFI
2011 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2010 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2008 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2006 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2005 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2009 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
2007 Polaris Sportsman 500 EFI
2012 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO
2013 Polaris Sportsman 500 HO