Polaris RZR PRO XP (2020+) Snorkel Kit - Triangle ATV
- Usually ships within 1-3 business days
- Free Shipping
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your Polaris RZR PRO XP. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, transmission, belt housing, front differential, rear differential, air box, fuel tank, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a true dual 2” riser setup to the air box intake that provides a full 4” of cold air intake to the engine and dual 2” risers for the (1) belt intake & (1) exhaust, 6 fabricated steel riser plates to hold the risers firmly in position behind the driver and passenger seats. Don’t be misled by kits using dual risers with a Y adapter connecting to the stock 3” air box fitting, that setup will not provide more air flow to the air box.
Great care has been taken to find the best quality parts to achieve superior performance from this Snorkit. During the design and testing phase of this kit, the snorkel experts at Triangle ATV test air flow requirements for the air box and CVT system to ensure the air flow meets or exceeds the factory requirements so your UTV will perform at its optimum level. The Snorkit system provides the proper air flow volume for instantaneous spooling of the RZRs Turbo system.
- (4) 2” Schedule 40 PVC Risers
- (6) Custom fabricated steel riser mounting adapters (NO zip typing here)
- (1) Custom fabricated steel air box adapter plate for dual intakes, providing 4” Cold Air Intake
- (1) Custom fabricated steel belt exhaust adapter plate (allows for reuse of OEM exhaust fitting)
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials, as well as fuel tank
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components
- Air box drain assembly
- Detailed VIDEO instructions
- Snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
- It should be noted that this kit requires trimming of the factory plastic in order to achieve installation.
- There is a no return policy on all snorkel kits so please read full description.
Polaris RZR PRO XP (2020+)