Honda Foreman 500 (12-13) Snorkel Kit - Triangle ATV
- Usually ships within 1-5 business days
- Free Shipping
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your Honda Foreman 500. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, crankcase, front differential, rear differential, air box, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a 2” riser setup with a fabricated steel riser plate to hold the riser firmly in position for a secure and clean look.
- 2” Schedule 40 PVC Riser
- Custom fabricated steel riser mounting plate
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on differentials
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking)
- Detailed VIDEO instructions
- Snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
- There is a no return policy on all snorkel kits so please read full description.
Honda Foreman 500, all models (2012-2013)
*Does not fit the Foreman Rubicon models, you will need the following: Honda Rubicon 500 (06-13) Snorkel Kit - Triangle ATV