SuperATV 6000lb ATV/UTV Winch w/ Wireless Remote
- Usually ships same or the following day
- Free Shipping
A big UTV winch is designed to solve big problems—problems like burying your four-seater side-by-side in six feet of mud or jamming between some massive boulders. If you get your UTV in rough situations, you need a 6000 Lb. Black Ops Winch to handle it. It’s built to be water resistant and incredibly reliable for when things get really sticky. It’s finished off with a wireless remote, automatic brakes, and a 50' synthetic rope making it a UTV and ATV winch versatile enough for anything the trail hits you with.
Everything You Need
This winch comes complete with everything you need to fully outfit your machine. You get two different ways to operate it—a dash mounted rocker switch and a wireless remote. You get a full-length waterproof wiring harness. You get a rope stopper, pull strap, a hook kit, and more that’ll make your life easier. All that’s left is to ride—with a Black Ops Winch, you’ll be ready for anything.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
If you’re someone that likes to vote against synthetic rope, it’s time for you to get educated. Synthetic rope rocks, and it’s been our choice over steel cable for years. Why? Rope bends easily without kinking and doesn’t cut you up with frayed wires. It’s also perfectly at home buried in muck and soaked in a creek—it won’t rust or corrode. With the same strength as steel cable, you’re looking at a safer, easier rope without any of the drawbacks. It’s perfect for a 6000 lb. winch.
- 6000 lb. Black Ops Winch
- 50' synthetic rope
- Wireless remote with water-resistant receiver
- Wired dash rocker switch
- Heavy-gauge extended wiring and waterproof solenoid (long enough for four-seaters)
- Aluminum hawse fairlead—6.0" (152.4 mm)
- Winch mount plate
- Winch hook kit
- Hook pull strap
- Rope stopper
- All hardware and instructions
- 6000 lb. rated line pull
- 266:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.9 HP motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 14.56” x 4.41” x 4.86”
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
- The universal mount plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a "winch ready" ATV/UTV. We have many custom mount plates designed to bolt on to your machine which can be purchased here: Winch Mounting Plates
- Make sure the winch will fit your ATV/UTV, some machines have tight mounting spaces.