SuperATV 4500lb ATV/UTV Winch w/ Wireless Remote
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
When you get into trouble, a SuperATV 4500 lb. Black Ops Winch is your best friend. With a 50' synthetic rope, wireless remote control and brakes to hold the spool on inclines, weather proof seals to keep your gears turning this winch is ready to go when you need it most. The water-resistant sealed solenoid and remote receiver box means your winch won’t quit when you’re stuck neck-deep in mud. It’s rugged, powerful, and versatile so that no matter how bad it gets, Black Ops will get you out.
Synthetic Rope Vs Steel Cable
Think steel cable can do what synthetic rope can’t? Think again. The synthetic rope on these winches are rated to 4500 lbs. It’s super flexible and easy to handle – you can forget about shredding your hands every time you touch it and kinking isn’t an issue. Synthetic rope utilizes a simple aluminum hawse fairlead which will save you the trouble of your roller fairlead snagging or wearing out. Synthetic rope is also lighter, safer, and won’t rust.
Need Something Different?
If you need more power, check out SuperATV's 6000 lb Black Ops Winch. Need less, go for a 3500 lb Black Ops Winch. No matter what you use your UTV or ATV for, we've got a winch to meet your needs.
- Synthetic 50' rope
- 4500 lb rated line pull
- 166:1 gear ratio
- Permanent magnet DC 12v, 1.3 hp motor
- Dimensions (LxWxH)—14.49" x 4.60” x 4.37"
- 3.0" x 6.6" (76 x 168mm) mounting bolt pattern
- Aluminum hawse fairlead
- Utilizes durable heavy gauge wiring
- Wired rocker switch can be dash mounted or handlebar mounted
- Includes wireless remote control w/ auto
- Water resistant remote receiver
- The universal mount plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a "winch ready" ATV/UTV. We have many custom mount plates designed to bolt on to your machine which can be purchased here: Winch Mounting Plates
- Make sure the winch will fit your ATV/UTV, some machines have tight mounting spaces.