These Polaris Scrambler 850/1000 Radiator Relocation Kits will help keep your machine running cool on those long days of riding in thick soupy mud!
Radiators sit low from the factory causing the cooling fins to get clogged with mud. Once clogged the engine starts to overheat, which causes you to loose valuable riding time, or worse a blown engine.
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel bracket to protect radiator
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish
- Kits include additional hose and all hardware.
- Keeps radiator out of the mud
- Keeps the engine cool
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- User-friendly installation instructions
- Complete kit with no additional hardware required
2013 Polaris Scrambler 850
2013 Polaris Scrambler 850 EPS
2014 Polaris Scrambler 850
2014 Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP EPS
2015 Polaris Scrambler 850
2015 Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP
2016 Polaris Scrambler 850
2016 Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP
2017 Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP EPS
2017 Polaris Scrambler 850
2018 Polaris Scrambler 850
2018 Polaris Scrambler 1000 XP
- Does not come with a new radiator, your current radiator will be used.
- Have antifreeze/coolant handy once your install is complete to top off you radiator.