These Honda Foreman 500 Radiator Relocation Kits will help keep your machine running cool on those long days of riding in thick soupy mud!
Radiators sit low from the factory causing the cooling fins to get clogged with mud. Once clogged the engine starts to overheat, which causes you to loose valuable riding time, or worse a blown engine.
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel bracket to protect radiator
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish
- Kits include additional hose and all hardware.
- Keeps radiator out of the mud
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- User-friendly installation instructions
- Complete kit with no additional hardware required
Honda Foreman 500 (2012-2013) (WILL NOT work on 2014-up models)
Go here for 2014-up models Honda Foreman 500 (14-17) Radiator Relocation Kit (High Lifter)
- Does not come with a new radiator, your current radiator will be used.
- It's recommended to drill holes in your front fender, but some customers route hoses/wires through the triangular access panel.
- Have antifreeze/coolant handy once your install is complete to top off you radiator.
Interested in a snorkel as well? We offer the best combo kit on the market! Honda Foreman 500 (12-13) Radiator Relocation/Snorkel Combo Kit