Polaris RZR XP 1000 2" Forward A-Arms - SuperATV
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
Get Room for Bigger Tires
You want bigger tires to tackle bigger obstacles, but you don’t want a lift that’s hard to handle and makes you feel unstable. You need SuperATV’s High-Clearance 2” Forward Offset A-Arms for your Polaris RZR XP 1000. They increase your wheel base by 2 inches, so you get more stability, room for up to 33” tires, and more strength than stock. It will make your ride better.
More Clearance—No Lift Required
The dual-bend design of these A-arms gives you 1.5 inches of additional ground clearance so you can cruise over obstacles easily. But they also have a 2” forward offset which gives you clearance for 33” tires. That longer wheelbase gives you increased stability on hills and other big obstacles. Upgrading to that tire size gives you even more ground clearance and enables some wild off-road action.
SuperATV don’t mess around when it comes to strength. These arms are made with 1.25” diameter steel tubing. That’s 25% larger than stock and gives it a huge boost in strength. It looks awesome and it comes with SuperATV's virtually indestructible, self-lubricating UHMW bushings. We save you tons of hassle by sending them preinstalled. All around, these A-arms are made to ride hard for years.
These A-arms come with adjustable pivot blocks that are set to factory specs out of the box. If you don’t want to mess with them, you don’t have to. But if you add weight to your cab or get a small lift, they give you the ability to adjust your camber for a better ride and less premature wear.
- Adds 2” of forward offset
- Fit up to 35” tires with Walker Evans Shocks
- Fit up to 33” tires with DYNAMIX active suspension
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable pivot blocks for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP4 1000 : 2014+
NOTE: 1" wheel spacers or steering stops are recommended if you are also running a lift kit with stock wheels.