Take your Polaris RZR XP Turbo to the edge with High Lifter’s 3-5" Signature Series Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. Our engineers and staff have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate ATV lift kit. The product? The Signature Series Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 3-5" Signature Series Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift making room for larger tires and tightens suspension. Each Lift Kit part is precision cut and powder coated for durability and reliability in any environment.
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- High Lifter logo precision laser cut into each kit
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application
- Powder-coated in hammer-tone black
- Front and rear lift
This lift is a 3" lift with standard OEM shock preload settings. 5" of lift can be achieved by adjusting/increasing the OEM shock preload settings.
- Does not work on DYNAMIX models due to the length of the factory shock.
- Starting with the 2018 Turbo Fox Edition, the customer will need to swap the rear shocks form left to right. The reservoir is mounted on the body for the Fox Edition models, causing interference from the reservoir to CVT pipe on the turbo.
- Starting with the 2018 Turbos equipped with Walker Evans Shocks, for the rear shocks, the customer will need to rotate the reservoir around to get clearance from the CVT pipe.
2016 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR TURBO 4 XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP FOX Edition
2018 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 FOX Edition
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP LE
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 EPS
2019 Polaris RZR TURBO XP 4 LE