Polaris RZR XP 1000 SuperATV Fender Flares
- Usually ships same or the following day
- Free Shipping
Keep Dirt Down
Built extra-wide, extra-tough, SuperATV Fender Flares for Polaris RZR XP 1000 keeps dirt on the ground. At 8.5” wide at their widest point and over 4” wider than stock, these fender flares do a better job of deflecting dirt and mud than your stock fender flares. The 3/16” thick HDPE construction means they have long-lasting strength and durability mile after mile. Plus, they look good — they match the look of your machine and fit so well, your friends will swear they’re OEM fender flares!
Stop Mud in its Tracks
We love sending up huge rooster tails, but we hate getting clobbered with the mud, rocks, and debris that comes back down — the front tires shoot dirt straight into our faces and the rear tires send it raining down our backs. With SuperATV fender flares, the rocks stay on the ground and the mud stays out. We don’t even need to pack extra clothes anymore.
- Up to 8.5" of protection on each side vs. 4” with stock
- Protects against rocks, dirt, mud, sand, and other debris
- Extremely durable 3/16" HDPE (high-density polyethylene)
- Includes all hardware and instructions for easy installation
- OEM fender flares NOT required
- Polaris RZR XP 1000 : 2014+
- Polaris RZR XP 4 1000 : 2014+
NOTE: Not compatible with SuperATV's full protection kit (FP-P-RZR1K).
⚠ California Proposition 65 Warning ⚠ WARNING: This product may contain a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer or birth defects or other reproductive harm.