Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize (14-15) Snorkel Kit - Triangle ATV
- Usually ships out same or the following day
- Free Shipping
This Snorkit provides protection while maintaining a professional, factory looking kit designed specifically for your Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize. This is achieved by venting the vital systems into higher, safer location as well as explaining sealing procedures to protect your engine, transmission, belt housing, front differential, rear differential, air box, fuel tank, and electrical wiring harness. This kit was developed using a triple 2” riser setup with 2 fabricated steel riser plates to hold the 3 risers firmly in position.
- (3) 2” Schedule 40 PVC Risers
- (2) Custom fabricated steel riser mounting adapters
- Multilayer, coextruded, polyethylene snorkel hose with a wire reinforcing coil (LIFETIME WARRANTY)
- All necessary vent bellows to allow for air expansion and contraction on transmission & differentials
- All items necessary to help protect vital electrical components
- Crankcase vent reroute system to help prevent water intrusion into engine oil (milking)
- Coolant Overflow bottle vent system
- Air box drain assembly
- Detailed VIDEO instructions
- Snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
- It should be noted that this kit requires trimming of the factory plastic in order to achieve installation.
- There is a no return policy on all snorkel kits so please read full description.
Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize, Old Body Style (2014-2015)
Please click the following link for the New Body Style: Polaris Ranger 570 Midsize (15-21) Snorkel Kit - Triangle ATV