Polaris General 1000 (2016+) SuperATV Front Arched A-Arms
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
Get the most out of your Polaris General 1000 with SuperATV's maximum clearance a arms. Get an additional 2" of clearance without adding a lift kit! Backed by a Lifetime Warranty and featuring 25% larger tubing, this unique dual bend design forward control arms are carefully crafted to maintain factory steering geometry. What does that mean for you? No added wear and tear on important components such as axles and tie rods!
Industry Leading Adjustability
SuperATV a arms feature the industry leading Adjustable Lower Pivot Blocks allowing for full camber adjustment. Unlike others, these arms allow you to custom tailor your ride to fit your individual needs. Add a lift, new shocks, or larger tires and eliminate premature tire wear, often caused by misalignment, and keep the ride quality you want.
- Adds 2” of ground clearance
- Maximum tire size:
- 0" Offset - 28"
- 1.5" Offset - 32"
- 1.25” tubing is 25% larger than stock
- Adjustable upper pivot block for full camber adjustability
- Includes high-quality UHMW bushings at no extra cost
- UV-resistant powder coat finish
- Easy to install
- Backed by a lifetime warranty
- Polaris General : 2016+
- Polaris General 4 : 2017+
NOTE: Does not fit Polaris General XP 1000 : 2020+ or Polaris General XP 4 1000 : 2020+