Snorkel Your ATV
Kawasaki Brute Force 650/750 IRS (05-22) Snorkel Kit - SYA Warrior
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
Protecting your Kawasaki Brute Force engine, belt, and venting points from mud and water ingestion is essential when riding in harsh areas.
These snorkel kits are designed to relocate the factory air and belt intake points, and the belt exhaust point from under the plastics to a higher location. By doing this, clean fresh air is supplied to the engine to keep it running in the event of mud or water crossings, and also prevents the belt from slipping.
- Black SYA Warrior Risers, which slide and lock together for a strong perfectly straight install
- Warrior Risers also have built in vent line slots to keep your vent lines high and dry and secured cleanly
- Extra vent line for extending factory venting points
- Detailed color instructions with pictures and cutting template for plastic shroud
Warrior riser snorkel kits now come standard with removable warrior wear tips that snap in easily and unsnap easily for cleaning. Although they are
not required to use with the warrior riser, you will have them if and when you need them. They are easy to clean and reusable and durable for long
time use. The water repellent material is from outerwears. Your warrior wear will come unglued so you have the option of custom painting your parts
to match your machine. Easily glue in with loctite stick'n seal glue. You may choose to glue them together with the water repellent pre filter material,
or to glue together without . Your choice. The cvt outlet should not have the water repellent material in place. The instructions with your kit
contain all information on your warrior wear tips.
- The Warrior risers come in a black finish, we will not color match like shown in pictures. They can be easily painted and dipped with hydro graphics by you the end user.
- This kit is all 2" hard pipe, pre-assembled and already glued to make for an easy install. Can also be disassembled easily for warranty work.
- No tuning required.
- These snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install these kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
Kawasaki Brute Force 650i/750i (2005-2022)
DOES NOT FIT SINGLE REAR AXLE (SRA) 650 MODELS