Shop by Category
Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
The High Lifter Max Clearance Front Lower Control Arms for the Polaris RZR XP 1000 feature a dual bend design giving you the MOST clearance you can get from the frame to the hub without adding a lift. These a-arms provide more than 2” of additional clearance where you need it the most. High Lifter designed the Control Arm Kit specifically for RZR owners who are concerned about the additional wear and tear on a UTV when adding a standard lift kit. By maintaining factory drivelines and positions, there’s no added wear and tear on your RZR’s components – including the CV axle joints.
The a-arms are crafted from 1 1/4” x .120 wall steel DOM tubing – a serious upgrade from factory materials. Each a-arm features additional gussets adding even more strength where you need it most. Additionally, the a-arms can reuse your factory ball joints and bushings.
Proudly made in the USA!
- If a you are running the stock/OEM Polaris RZR 1000 wheels, the stock/OEM wheels will rub the rear bar on this control arm kit and will rub the paint off the OEM wheels and control arms at the contact points The rubbing is due to the narrow offset on the stock/OEM wheels.
- A minimum of 1" wheel spacer is required when running the OEM/stock wheels with this kit which can be purchased by clicking the following link: ATV & UTV Wheel Spacers (1"-2.5") (Use Part# WT4/15612-1 or WT4/15612-15)
- If you are running 1" or wider wheel spacers with (ANY STOCK/OEM POLARIS RZR 1000 WHEELS OR ANY AFTERMARKET WHEELS WITH A 6+1 or 5+2 OFFSET), you should not have any issues with the wheels rubbing on this control arm kit.
- If you are running aftermarket wheels with a wider offset (4+3 or greater), you should not have any issues with the aftermarket wheels rubbing on this control arm kit.
- Be sure to check for worn ball joints, bearings, and bushings before installation and replace them if needed.
For 2017 Models - You will need to purchase two BK-R-50-1096 for correct fitment. 1 bushing kit is needed per arm. The kit comes with 4 bushings/2 sleeves. Two kits are needed for one set of Lower A-Arms.
2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP
2014 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2015 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2016 Polaris RZR TURBO XP EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
2016 Polaris RZR 1000 4 High Lifter Edition
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 4 High Lifter Edition
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP 4 EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP EPS
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP High Lifter Edition
2017 Polaris RZR 1000 XP SE EPS