The Viper Max 4000lb winch by MotoAlliance is an excellent choice for full size ATV's or small UTV's.
Viper Max winches 4000lb and larger also carry the official IP67 waterproof rating - a claim not made by any other winch in the market. Manufactured in a ISO/TS 16949 quality facility with military grade raw materials, it is a great winch for snowplowing and mudding with ATV's and UTV's. The Viper Max is fully sealed with a composite housing and planetary metal gear train, a permanent magnet motor, an automatic brake, and stainless-steel hardware.
- IP67 Waterproof Rating
- Metal gears
- Automatic brakes
- Waterproof Switches
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Steel Cable
- Contactor & Wiring
- 9 ft. Cabled Remote Switch
- Rocker Handlebar Switch
- Roller Fairlead
- Clevis Hook
- Rubber Line Stopper
- Hand Saver Strap
- Universal Mount Plate (See notes below)
- All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions
- Cable - 3/16" x 50' Steel
- Motor - 12V DC, Sealed permanent magnet
- Gearing / Gear Ratio - 3-Stage planetary/136:1
- Brake - Automatic, 100% load holding
- Clutch - Cam Activated
- Tie Rod, Fairlead Hardware, Motor Terminals - Stainless Steel
- Winch dimensions: 14-1/4" x 4-1/2" x 4-5/8"
- Mounting Bolt Pattern - 3.0" x 4.875"
Extended Service Plan:
VIPER Max winches are eligible for a two year extended service plan, where all maintenance and repairs are covered no questions asked. Simply send in your winch and MotoAlliance will take care of it from there! Plan details include:
- All repair and service up to the full replacement value of the winch - no questions asked
- Coverage is for every part of the winch, including cables and fairleads
- Receive a 25% off voucher at the end of two years for the use on a new winch or any MotoAlliance product
- The universal mount plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a "winch ready" ATV/UTV. We have many custom mount plates designed to bolt on to your machine which can be purchased here: Winch Mounting Plates
- Make sure the winch will fit your ATV/UTV, some machines have tight mounting spaces.