This Diver Down Snorkel kit for the Yamaha Grizzly 700 (16-18) contains everything you need to properly snorkel your ride.
- Custom Powder Coated Riser Bracket to keep risers straight, evenly spaced and looking good
- Rubber Grommets to hold riser tubes in place
- 2” Risers
- Heavy Duty Vinyl Tubing to route vent lines
- High Heat Silicon Hose in those critical areas
- Bellows to keep water out of differentials and transmission
- All mounting hardware for complete installation
- Step-by-step instructions complete with detailed photos
- Provides clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting
- Prevents mud, water and debris from entering the engine and clutch housings when equipped
- Bellows allow the differential and transmission air to expand and contract without the need for long vent lines that can easily get plugged with mud or be pulled off
- Each kit is engineered and cut to fit your specific application
Why Snorkel? Simply put – The right snorkel can be the best insurance you buy for your ATV or UTV. The right snorkel can protect you expensive investment from disaster when submerged deeper than OE rated water depth. On the other hand, the wrong snorkel can be your worst investment and nightmare. We’ve seen countless units come through our shop with leaking snorkels
How could that happen? Snorkels leak for a variety of reasons. Installation errors account for a lot these. Many times a do-it-yourselfer may get it right, but only for a short time. When pipes aren’t cut to correct length and things don’t line up quite right, many times the snorkel will prevent water, but only for a limited time, then the joint fails. One of the most common that we’ve seen is failure due to a heat source. When the snorkel runs close to heat source the snorkel material deteriorates during each ride. The material gets harder and more brittle and many times begins to deform. At some point the material cracks and begins to let mud and water in. Less expensive kits rarely provide the heat resistant material to account for this. Our goal is to avoid these areas. This can take more time and more material, but goes a long way to extending the life of the snorkel and the ATV/UTV.
What does a Snorkel do? A snorkel kit is intended to provide clean, dry air to the engine and other parts needing venting on ATVs/UTVs such as clutches, differentials, transmission, carburetors and fuel tanks. This doesn’t necessarily mean the ATV/UTV should exceed the OE manufacturer’s stated maximum rated water line depth. The snorkel kit is intended as additional margin of protection in the event that the ATV/UTV is inadvertently driven into water deeper than the OE manufacturer’s air intakes will tolerate. There are many considerations to make when increasing water line depth and a snorkel is just one component.
We know a little about taking off-road vehicles to the extreme - especially when it comes to deep water and mud. Trust us to protect your ride from deep water hazards with Diver Down Snorkels by High Lifter Products.
2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700
2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 EPS
2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 LE
2016 Yamaha Grizzly 700 SE
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 EPS
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 LE
2017 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 SE
2018 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4
2018 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 EPS
2018 Yamaha Grizzly 700 4x4 LE