The Viper Max 3500lb winch by MotoAlliance is an excellent choice for full size ATV's or small UTV's.
Viper Max winches 3,500lb and larger also carry the official IP67 waterproof rating - a claim not made by any other winch in the market. Manufactured in a ISO/TS 16949 quality facility with military grade raw materials, it is a great winch for snowplowing and mudding with ATV's and UTV's. The Viper Max is fully sealed with a composite housing and planetary metal gear train, a permanent magnet motor, an automatic brake, and stainless-steel hardware.
- STAINLESS STEEL Tie Rod & Fairlead Hardware & Motor Terminals - No More Rust!
- UPGRADED PAINT - Weatherproof Paint & Sticker - No Peeling or Flaking
- UPGRADED SWITCHES - Easy to use, Waterproof Handlebar Rocker & Cabled Remote Switches
Max Components Included:
- Steel Cable or Choose to Upgrade to Synthetic Rope:
- 3/16" (.476mm) x 50' - 5,400lb breaking strength
- 1/4" (.635mm) x 40' - 8,600lb breaking strength
- Contactor & Wiring
- 9 ft. Cabled Remote Switch
- Rocker Handlebar Switch
- Fairlead - Roller or Aluminum Hawse based on the type of cable chosen
- 4T Snatch Block
- Clevis Hook
- Rubber Line Stopper
- Waterproof Winch Cover
- Logo Hand Saver Strap
- Universal Mount Plate
- All Necessary Hardware and Installation Instructions
Extended Service Plan:
VIPER Max winches are eligible for a two year extended service plan, where all maintenance and repairs are covered no questions asked. Simply send in your winch and MotoAlliance will take care of it from there! Plan details include:
- All repair and service up to the full replacement value of the winch - no questions asked
- Coverage is for every part of the winch, including cables and fairleads
- Receive a 25% off voucher at the end of two years for the use on a new winch or any MotoAlliance product
- The universal mount plate included will only mount to a flat surface or to a "winch ready" ATV/UTV. We have many custom mount plates designed to bolt on to your machine which can be purchased here: Winch Mounting Plates
- Make sure the winch will fit your ATV/UTV, some machines have tight mounting spaces.
Winch Specification Sheet: