Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your RZR to the edge with High Lifter’s 5” Lift Kit. Up your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in any terrain. High Lifter's engineers have spent over 15 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. This is the largest kit available for the RZR XP that maximizes lift while maintaining the stock axles. If you find a bigger kit claiming more ground clearance with stock axles – beware. The product? An easy-to-install, bolt-on lift that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
The High Lifter 5” Lift Kit relocates the shock mounts to provide additional lift, making room for larger tires, tightening suspension, and improving handing. Each piece of the Lift Kit is laser precision-cut from ¼ steel. RZR XP kits are powder coated red to match the Polaris red on the ATV for a clean looking lift that’s durable and reliable in any environment.Features:
- All hardware needed for successful installation
- User-friendly instructions
- Bolt-on application; takes approximately 1-2 hours for install
- Powder-coated red to match Polaris red
- Precision laser cut from ¼” steel
- Front and rear lift
- Steel name plate
- Engineer designed – High Lifter Rider Tested
- MADE IN THE USA
Polaris RZR XP 900 2 seater (11-14)
Polaris RZR XP 900 4 seater (12-14)
- The adjustable function does not work with the Polaris 900 RZR XP 4 seater models or any Walker Evans models.
- If you want to install this lift kit on any RZR 900 XP 4 Seater or any Walker Evans Edition RZR 900 XP (2 seater or 4 seater) that also has a EMP RZR 900 Winch Bumper installed, you must purchase the optional bumper mounting bracket. (Please contact us)