Bigger. Badder. BOLDER. Take your Polaris Ranger XP 1000 to the edge with High Lifter’s 6" Big Lift Kit. Increase your ground clearance and make room for larger tires to dig deep and ride hard in most any terrain. High Lifter's engineers and staff have spent over 20 years perfecting the ultimate lift kit. The product? The Big Lift Kit is even easier to install with a bolt-on application that consistently measures truer over competitor products.
Each lift kit comes with four Outlaw RCV Axles that are custom tuned for use with the 6” High Lifter Lift Kit. The Outlaw RCV axles are proudly built and assembled in the USA. Assembled by High Lifter and Manufactured by RCV Performance, the makers of high performance drive line products.
- The Outlaw RCV uses the RCV Performances patented cage
- Sliding bars on both ends for increased angle capability
- Bars, housings, cages, and races made of high strength alloy steel
- Well established and proven design
This 6" lift kit package includes the following components:
- Heavy duty laser cut front and rear upper lift/shock relocation brackets
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Front Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Four custom heavy duty Max Clearance Rear Control Arms crafted from 1 1/4"x.120 wall DOM tubing, heavy duty support gussets, and shock mounts
- Four Outlaw RCV Axles
- Custom tie rod set up
- Custom rear brake line kit
- All required hardware and brackets
This all inclusive kit provides everything you need to clear tires up to 34.5" tires and conquer the gnarliest mud holes around!
- Allow up to 5 days for powder-coating.
- All Outlaw RCV Axles MUST be registered with High Lifter within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Customer must register the Outlaw RCV Axles by sending the completed Axle Warranty Registration Card included in each axle box along with a copy of the original sales receipt to High Lifter.
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 XP
2018 Polaris Ranger 1000 NorthStar