This Polaris Ranger 5" lift features 2" forward a-arms for the front with high clearance arched lower arms and arched lower a-arms in the rear. With this combination and the built in 5" lift, you will have no problems clearing a 30" tall tire with no rubbing. The kit is designed to use the factory axles with no axle binding and retain the ride and drive of a factory Polaris Ranger!
*Uses O.E.M. Ball Joints and Bushings.
- Complete "Bolt-on" Design
- Chromoly Heim Joints for Sway bar links
- Maintains factory axles and factory tie rods
- Durable Powdercoat finish
- Maximum Lift while maintaining great ride quality
- Thick-walled seamless DOM tubing construction
- Made in the USA
Note: Allow up to 7-10 days for custom fabrication parts to be built, powder coated, and shipped.
Powder Coat Colors:
Polaris Ranger XP 1000 (2017)
Polaris Ranger Crew XP 1000 (2017+)
Polaris Ranger XP 900 (2013+)
Polaris Ranger Crew XP 900 (2013+)
Polaris Ranger Diesel (2015+)
Polaris Ranger 570* (2015+, *Does not fit front strut models)
Polaris Ranger Crew 570* (2015+, *Does not fit front strut models)
DOES NOT FIT HIGH LIFTER EDITIONS