The Kawasaki Brute Force Radiator Relocation and Snorkel Kit Combo is perfect for all hardcore mudders! We have combined two awesome products at a great price to help keep your radiator unclogged and your engine and belt protected from mud and water ingestion. Lets face it, it's not fun having to constantly stop to let your engine cool down because of a clogged radiator, and it's definitely not fun getting pulled back or stranded because of a swamped engine!
Listed below is what is included in this great package deal:
Extreme Snorkels Kit
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Rubber Stoppers (For frame and air box)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- Cutting Template (Very helpful when cutting plastic shroud)
- The plastic shroud can be replaced for around $20 if you need to return your ATV to stock form. All piping used is 2" for the absolute best airflow to your air box and belt system.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
High Lifter Radiator Relocation Kit
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish
- Includes additional hose, mounting brackets, and all hardware
- Keeps radiator out of the mud
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- User-friendly installation instructions
- Complete kit with no additional hardware required
Kawasaki Brute Force 650i/750i (2005-2011)
(Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) MODELS ONLY)
*DOES NOT FIT 650 Straight Rear Axle (SRA) MODELS
*DOES NOT FIT 2012-UP MODELS