Due to high demands, current lead time is 5-7 business days
Protecting your Honda Rancher 420 engine from mud and water ingestion is essential when riding in harsh areas.
Our snorkel kits are designed to relocate the factory air intake point from under the seat to a higher location above the front fender. By doing this, clean fresh air is supplied to the engine to keep it running in the event of mud or water crossings.
Not only is your engine protected, we also include supplies to address your brakes, differentials, fan, and electrical connections.
Each snorkel kit comes with the following:
- Pre-assembled 1.5" & 2" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Solid black, no paint)
- Smooth Gloss Black 2" Snorkel Riser (Special coating that won't chip)
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Threaded Couplings (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- 2-3/8" hole saw, marine silicone, and basic hand tools are required, but not included.
- One hole will need to be drilled through your front fender for the snorkel riser.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
Honda Rancher 420 w/ Solid Rear Axle (SRA) (2014-2019)
Honda Rancher 420 w/ Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) (2015-2019)
*DOES NOT fit the older body style 2014 Honda Rancher 420 w/ Independent Rear Suspension (IRS)