If you are looking for a good way to switch your Honda Fourtrax 300 from 4WD to 2WD then you have come to the right place! Four wheel drive is great, but sometimes you just want to have a little fun on the trails like a sport quad. Not to mention the stiff steering and drivetrain stress that is called by full time 4WD.
Warn originally produced these kits, called the 4-2-4 Selector, but eventually discontinued them several years ago. After seeing a high demand, a new company took over the production and re-named them to Wide Open Drive Shaft Switchouts (DSSO). The name may be different, but it's still the same great product!
- Allows riders to switch an ATV from All time 4WD to 2WD
- Lined Controlled cable reduces friction, makes engagement easy
- 2-Position, manual shift cable has positive locking that will not vibrate loose and disengage
- Features a sealed disconnect housing, required minimal maintenance once installed.
- Easy, bolt-on installation with standard hand tools
- Complete instructions with pictures
Honda Fourtrax 300 4x4 (TRX300FW) (1993-2000)