Shop by Category
Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
The Honda Foreman 500 Radiator Relocation and Snorkel Kit Combo is perfect for all hardcore mudders! We have combined two awesome products at a great price to help keep your radiator unclogged and engine protected from mud/water. Lets face it, it's not fun having to constantly stop to let your engine cool down because of a clogged radiator, and it's definitely not fun getting pulled back or stranded because of a swamped engine!
Listed below is what is included in this great package deal:
Extreme Snorkels Kit
- Pre-assembled 1.5" & 2" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Solid black, no paint)
- Smooth Gloss Black Snorkel Risers (Special coating that won't chip)
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Threaded Couplings (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- ABS Cement
- Zip Ties
- Extreme Snorkels Sticker
- 2-3/8" hole saw, marine silicone, and basic hand tools are required, but not included.
- Two holes will need to be drilled through your front fender for the snorkel risers.
- Left Riser, if sitting on seat, is a "dummy" pipe which houses and hides all of the vent lines.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
High Lifter Radiator Relocation Kit
- Heavy-duty 12-gauge steel
- Wrinkle black powder coat finish
- Kits include additional hose, mounting brackets, and all hardware
- Keeps radiator out of the mud
- Keeps the motor cool
- Makes cleaning and maintenance easier
- User-friendly installation instructions
- Complete kit with no additional hardware required
Honda Foreman 500 (2012-2013)
*DOES NOT FIT 2014+ MODELS