Prevent or replace broken or bent tie rods with this Can-Am Maverick 1000 Pro Series Chromoly Tie Rod Upgrade Kit. These kits are designed and built to withstand abuse from harsh riding conditions by offering higher quality components than stock.
- Heavy-duty replacement Chromoly tie rod (powder-coated in black)
- Heavy-duty replacement tie rod yoke for attachement to factory rack end (rounded corners, doesn't cut boot)
- Heavy-duty heim joints that are zinc plated
- Heavy-duty hardware (all required nuts, bolts, washers)
- Detailed instructions with photos
- LOCTITE threadlocker (use as suggested in instructions)
One kit will replace the left or right side tie rod/rack end. If you want to replace both the left and right sides, a quantity of two (2) kits will need to be ordered.