Dual Slip-On System Includes:
- (1) Dual Slip-On Exhaust (Brushed Aluminum)
- (1) Exhaust Clamp
- (1) End Cap
- (2) USFS Spark Arrestor
- (1) Parts Bag
All HMF exhausts feature:
- USFS approved spark arrestor included
- 304 stainless steel flanges, headpipes & S-bends
- Tough T6061 aluminum or lightweight Carbon Kevlar exhaust shells
- Volumized, high performance glass wool packing
- Significantly lighter when compared to stock systems
- Made in the U.S.A.
Can-Am Commander 800/1000 (2011-2013)
The "Full System" is more of a 3/4 system, as it utilizes the front portion of the stock header. HMF saw no performance gains eliminating the front of the stock head pipe. It's available in two different mounting locations and come with an O2 Bung installed.
Center Mount Style: Restricts the bed dumb travel by 75%. It can still dump a load, but travels less than stock.