Shop by Category
Shop by Category
Shop by Brand
Protecting your Kawasaki Brute Force engine and belt from mud and water ingestion is essential when riding in harsh areas.
Our snorkel kits are designed to relocate the factory air and belt intake points (under the handlebars), and the belt exhausht point (under the seat) to a higher location above the front fender. By doing this, clean fresh air is supplied to the engine to keep it running in the event of mud or water crossings, and also prevents the belt from slipping.
Not only is your engine and belt protected, we also include supplies to address your carburetors (non-efi), differentials, electrical connections, and fuel tank.
Each snorkel kit comes with the following:
Pre-assembled 2" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Solid black, no paint)
- Smooth Gloss Black Snorkel Risers (Special coating that won't chip)
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Rubber Stoppers (For frame and air box)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- Cutting Template (Very helpful when cutting plastic shroud)
- ABS Cement
- Zip Ties
- Extreme Snorkels Sticker
- The plastic shroud can be replaced for around $20 if you need to return your ATV to stock form. All piping used is 2" for the absolute best airflow to your air box and belt system.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes. Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
Kawasaki Brute Force 650i/750i (2005-2011)
(Independent Rear Suspension (IRS) MODELS ONLY)
*DOES NOT FIT 650 Straight Rear Axle (SRA) MODELS
*DOES NOT FIT 2012-UP MODELS
Need to relocate your radiator to the top of the rack as well? Purchase a Kawasaki Brute Force 650i/750i Radiator Relocation/Snorkel Combo Kit and SAVE some money!