Can-Am Outlander (12-15) 50W HID Conversion Kit (Low Beam)
- Usually ships same day or the following
- Free Shipping
These Can-Am Outlander (Low Beam) HID conversion kits allow you to replace your dull factory headlights with ease because of TRUE PLUG-N-PLAY components made specifically to fit your machine. No splicing, cutting, gluing, modifying nor changing out headlight assemblies to make these kits work. Ready to install right out of the box and very user friendly!
Do not be fooled by the cheaper kits you see listed on other sites. They require you to cut your factory wiring harness and modify your headlight assemblies, which is a BIG NO NO!
MUD RIDERS, no worries, these kits are completely waterproof and are ready for your abuse! However, from our experience, we highly suggest that you run a bead of marine silicone around the area where the bulb attaches to the headlight assemlby to prevent leaking from pressure in deep mud & water.
- (2) 12V 50W Slim Ballast (These ignite the bulbs)
- (2) 12V HID 6000K Xenon Bulb (slight blue tint)
- (1) Plug-N-Play Harness
- (2) Ballast Mounting Bracket
Can-Am Outlander 500/650/800/1000 with headlight assemblies pictured below:
- These are single beam bulbs for the LOW BEAM side of your Outlander headlight housing.
- If you have other aftermarket items on your machine, you may consider purchasing a 320HID Relay Harness to help regulate the power to the headlamp assembly.
- For the HIGH BEAM 50W kit, please click the following link Can-Am Outlander (12-15) 50W HID Conversion Kit (High Beam)