AmSteel Synthetic Winch Rope - Red, Blue, Black, Green, Yellow, Orange
- Free Shipping
Synthetic Winch Rope has a higher breaking strength than that of steel cable but weighs far less. It won't bind up or develop those sharp frays that give nasty slivers. It doesn't conduct electricity or heat, so it won't freeze your hands in winter. It won't rust, doesn't kink, doesn't recoil, and doesn't stretch. It is a MUST HAVE for any serious off-road rider!
AmSteel®-Blue has a patented coating called Samthane which protects the cable from damage - so its critical to get the AmSteel®-Blue brand - other brands do not have this coating.
- Includes sliding 5' protective sheath to protect against rough or sharp surfaces
- AmSteel®-Blue is the brand name, it can be dyed into many colors.
- Replace your old cable in 15 minutes or less
- Comes with woven metal eye hole for any hooking system
- Floats in water
- Made in the USA
- Perfect for all your winching needs!
NOTE: An aluminum hawse fairlead should be used with synthetic cable - NOT a roller fairlead.