You have come to the right place if you are looking to get your Honda Rancher 350 sealed up and protected against deep mud and water. We like to call snorkel kits "cheap insurance" since we all know getting an engine rebuilt from mud and water damage is not easy on the wallet.
A professional ATV mechanic is HIGHLY recommended to install our kits to prevent mistakes that could lead to very expensive damages! Also be advised that most dealerships void warranties if a snorkel is installed, so please contact them before purchasing a kit.
- Pre-assembled 1.5" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Black)
- Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get stiff/hard in cold conditions)
- Barbed Fittings (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Couplings with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- ABS Cement
- Zip Ties
- Extreme Snorkels Sticker
Requires no cutting and we suggest sealing off the factory pull starter with a Pull Starter Leak Shield.
Honda Rancher 350 (04-06)(2WD & 4WD)
Extreme Snorkels will give no written or implied warranty as to the functionality of this product. These snorkel kits will not make ATV's waterproof. Damages caused by deep water or other obstacles is not the responsibility of Extreme Snorkels. No returns accepted!
Posted by Justin on 09/17/12
This product works great,looks great, and just is great! Had my racks under water 1hr. After install. If you follow instructions correct you will be able to go deep.
Posted by Mike on 01/2/12
Bought this snorkel at christmas for my Rancher 350. It works perfect. I had it installed in 15 mins and siliconed it up. I had the bikes handle bars underwater and it ran right through any water I drove it through.
All prices are in USD.