Shop by Category
Shop by Category
Protecting your Honda Rancher 350 engine from mud and water ingestion is essential when riding in harsh areas.
Our snorkel kits are designed to relocate the factory air intake point from under the seat to a higher location above the front fender. By doing this, clean fresh air is supplied to the engine to keep it running in the event of mud or water crossings.
Not only is your engine protected, we also include supplies to address your brakes, carburetor, differentials, and electrical connections.
Each snorkel kit comes with the following:
Pre-assembled 1.5" ABS Fittings & Pipe (Solid black, no paint)
- Smooth Gloss Black Snorkel Riser w/ New Extreme Snorkels Logo (Special coating that won't chip)
- Clear Vent Line (Very flexible and does not swell or get hard/stiff in cold conditions)
- Barbed Connectors (Used for extending factory vent lines)
- Rubber Coupling with Clamps (For easy installation & removal)
- Dielectric Grease (Keeps moisture, mud, & water out of electrical components)
- Detailed Instructions with Pictures
- ABS Cement
- Zip Ties
- Extreme Snorkels Sticker
- Requires no cutting.
- Our snorkel kits are designed for end users with mechanical knowledge, but a professional ATV mechanic is recommended to install our kits to prevent costly mistakes.
Honda Rancher 350 (2004-2006)(2WD & 4WD)
Extreme Snorkels will give no written or implied warranty as to the functionality of this product. These snorkel kits will not make ATV's waterproof. Damages caused by deep water or other obstacles is not the responsibility of Extreme Snorkels. No returns accepted!